Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Education Experience: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Engineering or related
Employment Experience: Entry Level (0-3 Years)
Employment Status: Employee (Full-Time)
Career Soft Solutions,Inc. is an IT Solutions and Consulting firm headquartered in Bridgewater ,NJ.We are continuously looking for talented individuals with a passion for IT and Computer Science that are eager to start their career in the IT industry providing premium IT Services to hundreds of clients across multiple industries.
Work independently and review, coordinate, analyze and define requirements for new development or enhancements to and maintenance of existing systems. Develop detailed functional and technical specifications and/or solutions for moderately complex business requirements. Provide technical assistance for less experienced staff members.
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more current and emerging development tools and technologies.
- Application – Node.JS
- Data – SQL, NoSQL
- IDE – Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime
- Source Control – Git
- Machine Learning/AI
- IoT/Sensor technologies: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP8266, Beacons
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- Comply with development deadlines and schedules.
- Analyze, design, code, and test technical solutions to moderately complex business requirements.
- Create technical and functional design documents.
- Understand the necessity of and contribute to coding standards.
- Create prototypes for projects.
- Simultaneously progress multiple tasks.
- Experience using agile-like development methodologies.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Understand client server, mobile and internet systems architectures.
- Demonstrate familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
- Assist in physical and logical database design.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Engineering or related.
Value Added Skills
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Functional knowledge of SAP & Maximo.
- Rail industry knowledge / experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in current and emerging development tools and technologies.
- Mobile technologies: Android, iOS, XCode, Android Studio, NativeScript
- Web – Angular JS, Bootstrap, .Net, ASP.NET, WPF, C#, WCF, SOAP
- Application: C++, Node.JS, C#, Python
- Data – SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Couchbase, N1QL, MongoDB
- IDE – Visual Studio 2015
- Source Control – TFS/Git
- Machine Learning/AI
- Queuing: MSMQ, MQ Series, MQTT, RabbitMQ
- CMS: SharePoint (web parts), Word Press
- Test: Jasmine, Mocha, VS Test Tools, Sahi
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Servers: NGINX, Kong
- OS: Ubuntu Linux, Windows Server
- Automation: Puppet, Chef, TFS RM
- Analytics: Power BI, Tableau
- Minimum of 0-3 years of professional experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility in computer applications and design, implementation, maintenance, and support of information systems.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.